1. What size TRAK+® Wheel Spacer can I install on my vehicle?
You need to Check Your Gap®. View How To Measure
for your answer. The gap between the sidewall of your tire to the inside lip of your outer fender will need to be measured.
2. Will installing TRAK+® Wheel Spacers wear out my wheel bearings faster than normal?
No. TRAK+® Wheel Spacers will not cause premature wear of your wheel bearings. Inspect your bearings to make sure they are in good working condition before installing TRAK+® Wheel Spacers.
3. Can I test fit TRAK+® and exchange them if needed?
Once spacers have been installed, H&R can no longer accept them for return. To ensure you get the correct spacer the first time, view How To Buy
4. Can I run different size wheel spacers in the front and rear?
Yes. Different size wheel spacers in the front and rear are very common. Often times the front and rear have different requirements for optimal fitment.
5. Will TRAK+® Wheel Spacers stop my tires from rubbing the fender lip?
No. If your tire is rubbing your vehicle's fender lip it is possible that you have a tire or wheel fitment issue.
6. Is wheel alignment necessary with TRAK+® Wheel Spacers?
Wheel alignment is not necessary after installing TRAK+® Wheel Spacers.
7. Can I buy TRAK+® Wheel Spacers directly from H&R?
No. H&R does not sell retail. Please Locate an H&R Distributor
that you would like to purchase TRAK+® Wheel Spacers from.
8. Are there any special TRAK+® Wheel Spacer requirments?
Yes. Please make sure and read all the notes for TRAK+® applications. Some 8, 10, and 12mm TRAK+® are indicated with Note 18 which specifies hub height information and inner wheel bevel information. If applicable, please make sure that the vehicle adheres to the Note 18 TRAK+® Guidelines